VISION, MISSION AND VALUES
Johannesburg Polytechnic seeks to become a leading and most sought after private Further & Higher education and training provider of courses that are registered on the National Qualifications Framework (NQF).
In order to realize the above stated vision Johannesburg Polytechnic will strive to become the “ultimate experts of quality education and training” and comply with the requirements of the South African legislation, Quality Assurance Bodies (ETQAs) and professional bodies, and render the best services to the learners at affordable prices. This is captured by our motto: “Imagine the Impossibilities!”
At Johannesburg Polytechnic we believe that:
- All students can learn.
- Learners are the centre of the educational process.
- Learners learn best in a safe, orderly, and inviting environment.
- Learners must have competent educators, principals, and support personnel.
- Learners should have equal access to learning opportunities.
- Learners have the responsibility to be active learners.
- Curriculum and instruction should meet the needs of all learners.
- Education is a shared responsibility of home, school, and community.
- Parents’ involvement and volunteer services support and enhance the teaching and learning process.