[tabs][tab title=”CIMA CBA SUMMARY” active=”active”]
The CIMA computer based exams offer students increased flexibility with regards to when and where students write their exams. From the on-demand Objective Tests (OTs) to the quarterly Integrated Case Study (ICS) exams.
To progress through each level, students will need to complete an OT for each paper and an ICS for the level.
Objective Tests (OTs):
Each paper will be assessed by an Objective Test. This is a computer based exam which will be available on-demand. Students will be able to attempt these in any order and write whenever they are ready. Once you have attempted an OT the results will be available immediately.
More information about the OT:
• On PC
• 90 minutes long
• Marked by computer
• Short questions, including multiple-choice, multiple response, data entry, fill-in- gaps, etc.
• On demand – can be sat at any time with immediate results
• Students must complete 3 OTs at each level before they can attempt the ICS
• Pass mark is 70%
Integrated Case Study (ICS):
The Integrated Case Study combines the knowledge from each of the subjects within each respective level. Students can only attempt the ICS once they have successfully completed each OT from within the level. After completing the three OTs and ICS for a level, students can progress to the next level.
More information about the ICS:
• On PC
• Three hours long
• Marked by an examiner
• Long questions – similar to the previous written exams
• Integrated case study covers all subjects within the level
• Exams available quarterly (Feb, May, Aug and Nov)
• Pass mark is 60%
Where can I write my exams?:
You can register to write your exams at any Pearson Vue Authorised Computer Based Test Centre.
Johannesburg Polytechnic is one of the Authorized Computer Based Test Centre.
[/tab] [tab title=”CBA FEES SCHEDULE“]
The following table summarizes the fees payments for the CBA in Rand Terms. Please note that you can book directly through the CIMA Website: www.cimaglobal.com and only come to do the exam. However in case you dont have a credit card, you can pay the amounts per examination below:
|CIMA CERTIFICATE IN BUSINESS ACCOUNTING|
|C01 CIMA-CBA Fundamentals of Management Accounting||R 1400.00|
|C02 CIMA-CBA Fundamentals of Financial Accounting||R 1400.00|
|C03 CIMA-CBA Fundamentals of Business Mathematics||R 1400.00|
|C04 CIMA-CBA Fundamentals of Business Economics||R 1400.00|
|C05 CIMA-CBA Fundamentals of ethics, corporate government & Bus Law||R 1400.00|
|CIMA DIPLOMA IN MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING|
|E1 CIMA Enterprise Operations Objective Test Exam||R 1600.00|
|F1 CIMA Financial Operations Objective Test Exam||R 1600.00|
|P1 CIMA Performance Operations Objective Test Exam||R 1600.00|
|CIMA Operational Integrated Case Study Exam||R 2500.00|
|CIMA ADVANCED DIPLOMA IN MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING|
|E2 CIMA Objective Test||R 1600.00|
|F2 CIMA Objective Test||R 1600.00|
|P2 CIMA Objective Test Exam||R 1600.00|
|CIMA Managerial Integrated Case Study Case Study||R 2500.00|
|CIMA STRATEGIC LEVEL|
|E3 CIMA Enterprise Strategy Objective Test Exam||R 2500.00|
|F3 CIMA Financial Strategy Objective Test Exam||R 2500.00|
|P3 CIMA Performance Strategy Objective Test Exam||R 2500.00|
|Strategic Level Integrated Case Study Exam||R 3700.00|
|CIMA Master’s gateway assessment||R 8300.00|
|CIMA professional gateway assessment||R 8300.00|
|Computer Based Examination Centre Fee||R 300.00|
NB: WE ARE CLOSED ON SUNDAYS AND ALL PUBLIC HOLIDAYS.
- We will endeavour to give you the same date/time you would like to have the examination but we reserve to change it should there be interruption or technical problem. Please make a reservation at least 2 days before undertaking examination.
- NB*: Unfortunately we don’t offer examinations services on Sundays and public holidays. Our operating hours are Monday to Friday (8.00am-6.00pm) Saturday (9.00am-4.00pm) while making the booking consider the closing times.
- Please note that once you book the examinations you cannot get a refund since we will have downloaded your token for the examinations. Changing your booking will attract a penalty of R450.00 per examination booked.
- The CIMA (Pearson Vue) reserves the right to cancel a CBA for any reason whatsoever. All queries should be directed to the Pearson Vue in event your examination being cancelled.
- We reserve to change the amount chargeable in case of volatility in currency (Sterling Pound /US Dollar against the South African Rand)
- If you fail to attend a booked and confirmed examination, you will forfeit any fees paid.
REQUIRED WHEN COMING FOR EXAMINATION: CIMA COMPUTER BASED ASSESSMENT
- Primary Identification e.g. Passport, SA ID Book, Refugee Identity Card, Asylum Seekers Permit, Drivers License, Birth Certificate (Accompanied by Work ID showing your Photo)- This Identification MUST have your PHOTO and must bear your SIGNATURE. If it is a Passport or Drivers License it Must not be EXPIRED
- A Secondary Identification e.g. e.g. Passport, SA ID Book, Refugee Identity Card, Asylum Seekers Permit, Drivers License, Birth Certificate (Accompanied by Work ID showing your Photo). Please note that Pearson Vue examination requires 2 forms of Identification, one MUST have a photo and Signature but the other will not necessarily have your photo, but MUST have a signature, e.g. a CREDIT CARD with your name, A DEBIT CARD with your name, A Library Card showing your photo and signed, CIMA Student Card, etc. Under no circumstances will we continue with your examination without 2 forms of identification
- Calculator (optional). Please note that we do not provide calculators to the candidates
[/tab] [tab title=”REQUEST QUOTATION“]
CIMA Computer Based Assessments
11/04/2014 18:27 to 05/31/2035 19:27
[/tab][tab title=”DOWNLOAD FORM“]
Please click the form below and download it, when prompted click open, Print and fill in by hand and send it back to us by faxing or scanning to email.
In order for you to be booked for your CBE, you are required to download the form below, fill it in and send it back to us with the amount indicated for the papers you want to do.
Once we receive the booking form, we will invoice you and after payments reflects on our account, we will send you an invitation letter to come and do the examination. This will be either a Pearson Vue generated acknowledgement or an internal letter from the examinations department.
To download the booking form, please click on the link below:
[list] [li type=”glyphicon-plus”]ACCA-CBE-CIMA-CBA Booking form[/li] [/list] [/tab] [/tabs]