Address10 Sherwell Street, Cnr Moseley Street, Doornfontein, Johannesburg South Africa View map
|ACCA diploma Brochure 2017|
|NQF Level:||8 New NQF (FULL ACCA QUALIFICATION)|
|Duration:||1 Year part-time or 6 Months Full-time|
|Exams:||2 Hour Computer Based Assessments (3 Modules)|
About the Programme:
- Founded in 1904, the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants is the global professional accounting body offering the Chartered Certified Accountant qualification to over 188,000 members in 178 countries.
- The ACCA Diploma course has 3 Modules and Online Foundations in Professionalism Paper; you can undertake these modules in any way you want. Exams are by Computer Based Examination and are on Demand.
- The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants provides the syllabus and the examination. Certification is done by ACCA which is a QAP-Quality Assurance Partner of FASSET Seta.
NB: If you would like to undertake the full ACCA programme without undergoing the FIA route, you need to have South African Senior Certificate with 5 subjects including passes in Maths and English.
|ACCA Diploma in Accounting and Business|
|ACCA Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business|
|ACCA Professional Scheme|
|CIMA Strategic Level (NQF Level|
Who is this course intended for?
- Accountants who do not have any formal qualifications
- School Leavers who want to cut a career in Management Accounting
- Accounting Practitioners
- Management Accountants
- Book Keepers aspiring to become Chartered Management Accountants
- Internal Auditors
- Tax Practitioners
- Finance Directors
- Anyone who have strong numerical (mathematics) skills and would like to have a progression in accounting field
Minimum Course Requirements:
- ACCA does not have any minimum requirements for Foundations in Accountancy Qualifications except good command of English and Numeracy.
- We expect the learner to have a minimum of Grade 12 level of education and passes in English and Mathematics or Equivalent
- Degree and Diploma Holders from Accredited Higher Learning institutions may gain exemptions. Please request for more information.
CALCULATE AND SEND ME A QUOTE
* South African Citizens, Permanent Residents, Foreign Work / Business / Residence Visa Holders/ Refugees/ Asylum Seekers Permit Holders.
Tuition & Study Materials for International Students **
|Application Fee (Once Off)||R 1000.00|
|6 Modules Tuition x R11700:||R 70200.00|
|Total Tuition Fees||R 71200.00|
**Any one applying for Study Visa. Fees exclude accommodation and personal living expenses.
For Total ACCA Fees Inclusive, please request a quote
|On Campus:||Full-time: Monday-Friday 3 days per week
Part-time Evenings: 5.00pm-6.30pm
|Course Dates:||1st Trimester: Feb-May Exams: Jun
2nd Trimester: May-Aug Exams: Sep
3rd Trimester: Aug-Nov Exams: Dec
|eLearning||Check the eLearning site on http://elearn.polytechnic.co.za|
What will I Learn?
The ACCA Diploma in Accounting and Business has 3 modules. You can undertake them in any order. Exams are available any time you are ready throughout the year.
|F1/FAB||Accountant in Business|
|Online||Foundations in Ethics and Professionalism*|
Why Johannesburg Polytechnic?
- Face to Face Tuition Support (for On Campus and
On Company Site*) *Terms and Conditions Apply
- Email and Telephonic Support (For Home Study)
- Continuous Assessments Marked and Feedback given
- 2 Interim Examinations per module
- 1 Mock Examination per module (2 weeks before exam)
Read the course brochure and decide whether this course is right for you.
- Register with ACCA as a student online: accaglobal.com you can also request us to assist you with the registration. Registration fee will be required while registering, please have a VISA or MasterCard.
- Select the modules you want to undertake, you can take8 modules per year.
- Fill in the Application Form for Tuition.
- Email back to us on: email@example.com
- Attach a copy of ID/Passport/Refugee or Asylum Seekers Permit
- Send us R1000.00 Registration fee
- 1 Passport size photo for you student card
- Once we receive the documents:
- We will Invoice you with the amount for the course. You have the option of paying it:
- In full –All the amount for the courses / Modules you have selected
- In three 3 Installments: 40% of the Fees on registration, 3 by 20% installments of the remainder on the 1st of every month for the next 3 Months
- Examinations will be done on demand (when you are finished with each module).
- Please read the rules and regulations of the college on Fees.
Need more information?
Feel free to call us today on 081 557 6375 or call ACCA South Africa:
ACCA South Africa 1st Floor
18 Hurlingham Road, Illovo 2196
Share Call Number: 0860 02 10 10 (South Africa Only)
Tel: +44 (0)141 582 2000 Tel: +27 11 459 1905
Fax: +27 11 268 6374
ACCA Connect: 0860021010