Free* National Certificate Information Technology: End User Computing NQF Level 3 course
This course is ideal for those who want to become data entry clerks, those who are not computer literate and are working in an environment where computer literacy is needed, or anybody who wants to have basic computer literacy.
The course is accredited by SAQA at NQF Level 3 and is offered through MICT Seta.
Free* National Certificate Information Technology : End User Computing NQF L3
About the Course
This course is Portfolio Based Assessment Course and hence we will be charging a minimal administration fee for compiling Student Portfolio of Evidence (POE).
The minimum requirements for this course are:
- Grade 10 level of Education or Matriculation
- Foreign qualifications MUST be evaluated by SAQA
- A valid identification document (SA ID, Passport with Valid Permit, Valid Asylum Seekers Document or Refugee ID/Permit).
- An interview with prospective candidate.
This course is not open to International Students for use to apply for student permits
Course Administration Fee
The fee will be R 350.00 paid monthly for 6 Months. Candidates in financial need can apply for subsidy during the application process.
Get a Quote
MICT Seta Certificatation
In the course you will learn:
- Introduction to Personal Computer Systems
- Word Processing using Microsoft Word 2013
- Spreadsheets using Microsoft Excel 2013
- Databases using Microsoft Access 2013
- Communication using Microsoft Outlook and Internet
- Basic Mathematical Literacy
- HIV/Aids in the workplace
- Option Modules
Once finished with this course will get a National Certificate from MICT Seta and a transcript from Johannesburg Polytechnic.
You can therefore opt to continue with the Further Education and Training Certificate (PC Engineering (A+/N+) ) for the next 1 year.
Attendance is a must for this course. It is not available via distance.
For more information, please contact: +27 11 403 2625
Get a Quote