Address19 Ameshoff Street Cnr Biccard Street, Braamfontein, 2001 South Africa View map
Johannesburg Polytechnic is an Approved Learning Partner of the ACCA.
The ACCA Professional Scheme is the highest level in the ACCA Qualification. You must have passed or been exempted from all the Foundation Level modules (F1-F9) for you to become an Affiliate of the ACCA. Please note that you still have to log in your PER (Practical Experience Requirement) in order to become a full member. For more details, please log on to: www.accaglobal.com
Prospective International Students
If you are an International Student, please click the link below to download Our Policy and Fees for International Students and the Application Form.
Local and continuing students can pay using the local fees in this schedule:
The Professional level is divided into two modules; Essentials and Options. Both of the modules at Professional level have been set at the same ability level as a Masters degree.
This level builds on the technical knowledge you will already have. It will also explore more advanced professional skills, techniques and values. These are required at a senior level by accountants working in an advisory or consultancy role.
All students have to pass the three papers in the Essentials module. The Options module contains four papers, but you only need to complete two.
|P1||Governance, Risk and Ethics|
|Options (two to be completed)|
|P4||Advanced Financial Management|
|P5||Advanced Performance Management|
|P7||Advanced Audit and Assurance|
HOW MUCH WILL IT COST?
REQUIREMENTS WHEN REGISTERING AT JOHANNESBURG POLYTECHNIC
- Copy of ID Documents/Refugee/Asylum Seekers Permit /Passport
- Copy of ACCA /CIMA / IMM Registration Number if already registered or any proof of registration with the examination body. If not registered kindly request for assistance from our registration office.
- Copies of relevant academic transcripts (e.g. Matric Certificate/High School/University Certificates and Transcripts thereof)
- Fully filled registration form
- Registration fee of R1000.00
- Tuition Fees Payments for the number of Papers selected
If you are ready, you can apply online or download the application form:
- Please download the form to start your application or configure your course using the quotation form below:
[li type=”glyphicon-plus”]acca professional scheme brochure 2015 and Application form[/li]
Small Classes and Flexibility!GET QUOTE