Mr. Menega Meinerts
Junior Lecturer: ACCA | CIMA
Mr. Menega Meinerts an Alumni of Johannesburg Polytechnic holds ACCA Diploma in Accounting and Business and currently finalizing the ACCA Advanced Diploma. He has over 4 years experience in Audit and Accounting.
Mr. Menega Meinerts holds a Higher National Diploma for the Cambridge International College (UK) and the ACCA Diploma in Accounting and Business, he is currently finalizing the ACCA Advanced Diploma. Mr. Meinerts has over 4 years experience in Accounting and Facilitation.
- ACCA Diploma-Johannesburg Polytechnic
- Higher National Diploma in Accountancy -Cambridge International College (UK)
- Taxation, Auditing, Bookkeeping- Tax Practice South Africa Pty Limited
- Junior Lecturer- FIA- Spectrium Graduate School
- Junior Lecturer- Foundations In Accountancy, CIMA Certificate- Johannesburg Polytechnic
|ID||Event Name||Duration||Start Date|
|ACCA-F1R||ACCA F1|FAB Accountant in Business – Revision||4 Weeks||November 1, 2014|
|ACCA-FFAR||ACCA F3|FFA Financial Accounting-Revision||4 Weeks||November 1, 2014|
|ID||Course Name||Duration||Start Date|
|CIMA-CER||CIMA Certificate in Business Accounting||4 Months||February 1, 2017|
|ACCA-IMT||ACCA Intermediate Certificate in Financial and Management Accounting||4 months||February 2, 2015|
|ACCA-INT||ACCA Introductory Certificate in Financial and Management Accounting||4 Months||February 2, 2015|